Pursuant to the General Terms and Conditions, the option of subsequent settlement of accounts in the distance-based electronic toll system is available to customers that have concluded the relevant “Individual Toll Payment Contract” with National Toll Payment Services Plc.
Conditions for subsequent settlement:
1. Submission of a request
Please click here to download the post-payment request.
Please click here to download the declaration on post-payment.
3. Submission of mandatory documents for customer rating
– a certified company registration certificate issued not more than 30 days before the submission of the request;
– a joint tax certificate or a printed and duly signed extract of the query proving that the customer is included in the database of taxpayers with no unpaid public dues, issued not more than 30 days before the submission of the request;
– a certified specimen signature or a specimen signature prepared and countersigned by an attorney-at-law (original copy or a copy certified by a public notary);
– the audited consolidated financial statements for the last two closed business years, drawn up in accordance with the Hungarian accounting rules or, failing this, the audited financial statements or audited simplified financial statements.
The documents may only be accepted if submitted in a printed form, duly signed on each page.
NTPS Plc. shall evaluate the submitted documents within 30 days and subsequently inform the customer of the result of the rating process. After receiving the results of customer rating, the partner must make a declaration (by mail or e-mail) about whether it intends to conclude a contract with the service provider under the specified conditions.
In the course of customer rating, NTPS Plc. may request the submission of missing documents, in which case the deadline for evaluation shall be 30 days from the reception of the missing documents submitted.
The request and the required documents may be submitted in person at the customer service offices of NTPS Plc. or by mail to the following address:
National Toll Payment Services Plc.
H-1380 Budapest, Pf.: 1170
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us:
by phone at +36 36 587 500, or
by e-mail at email@example.com